1. Health club members and paying customers only.
2. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted. Members and patrons under the age of 16 must be accompanied and supervised by a member or paying guardian and can only use cardio equipment.
3. All health club patrons are to wear appropriate and non-offensive attire. The wearing of fluro work shirts will not be permitted.
4. The health club is a designated “dry” area. You must be dry to access this area.
5. Every patron must train with a towel at all times.
6. All health club patrons must wear enclosed sports shoes.
7. Please keep mobile phone usage to a minimum.
8. Alcohol is not permitted in the centre. The use of illicit drugs is strictly prohibited.
9. Please return all weights to the correct place in the rack. No dropping of weights.
10. Glass or breakable items are not permitted in the centre.
11. Smoking within the building or in its surrounds is not permitted.
12. You shall not use any facility if you are suffering from any contagious illness, disease or other ailment or whilst you are suffering from a physical condition that would put yourself and/or other members at risk. Staff are not medically trained and can not treat or diagnose any medical conditions/ailments.
13. You must arrive on time for group fitness classes.
14. You can not access classes 5 minutes after the start time.
15. You must wait until the previous class has finished before entering the group fitness room.
16. Group fitness equipment is to be kept in the room at all times.
17. Please treat all staff with respect.
18. Secure your personal belongings. Bags are to be kept in lockers and not on the gym floor. The centre or its management is not responsible for loss or damage to property.
19. Swearing and anti-social behaviour is prohibited.
20. Any person destroying property, equipment, risking the safety of others, or found in breach of these conditions will be asked to leave the centre.
21. Patrons are asked to comply with centre rules and direction of staff at all times. Failure to comply with these conditions of entry may result in the individual or group being refused entry or being asked to leave.
22. Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.