Use the portal to:
- Cancel individual lessons
- Book make-up lessons
- Check student progress
- Update direct debit details
- Pay outstanding fees on your account
How to mark an absence and booking a make-up lesson on the parent portal:
Note that a minimum 1 hour notice is required to mark an absence for a lesson and students are eligible for 2 makeup lessons per term. Terms and conditions apply to makeup classes (please see Program terms and conditions for Makeup Class Policy).
- Log on to the Parent portal
- Select Classes, then Current Bookings
- Select Manage for the booking you want to cancel and make-up
- Mark the student absent. Please note, this is NOT reversible.
- After marking absent, the Book Make-up button will appear. This option will remain on the account for 30 days
- Select Book Make-up and choose make-up day. Once booked, this CANNOT be changed
- Check out
- Scroll down page, agree to T&C and select Submit
- You will receive a booking confirmation email. If you do not, the booking was not completed
Please contact us if you need help with accessing the parent portal.